Your guide to understand the Digital Marketing
There are many things you shall take into account when you intend to start a new business. The most important thing is how to market for such business.
Digital Marketing is one of marketing channels widely deployed and achieved great results.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing now includes:
- Mobile Applications
- Social Media Channels
- Digital Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization SEO
In another way, we can say that Digital Marketing is everything related to marketing but in an Electronic or Digital way.
So, what are the most important reasons for adopting Digital Marketing in your Company’s Policy?
We all know that the world is now turning rapidly to be more digitized by depending upon Technology and Digital Ways which made man tasks easier, more accurate and more effective as well as achieving profits in some cases. You can only view the greatest companies now to know that they only depend upon Digital Services, particularly Facebook, Booking, Airbnb, Uber, Google and many others. The World is now turning to Digital Services,
All Companies are not committed to produce the same content and Business Model, Right?
Yes, of Course, but there are many other reasons and benefits that make you turn to Digital Marketing, particularly:
- Low Cost: compared to other Marketing methods, Digital Marketing is less expensive and considered the best solutions available to start-up companies in terms of limit budget and resources in the beginning.
- Return on Investment (ROI): By Digital Marketing Methods, you can know Return on Investment of such Marketing Method. By analyzing data, you can know your product or service effect and how the Audience reacted to such product or service.
- Catching up the Competitors and know your market share volume: by Digital Marketing Channels, you can know your own market volume as well as the competitors’ market volume. Moreover, the way of providing services and how they deal with Audience as well as approximate ideas about the competitors’ overall strategy.
- Know your Target Audience better: for certain, Audience is one of the most important factors which you shall take into account. At the end, Audience receives, evaluates and benefits from the service and product generally. By Digital Marketing Channels, you can draw a more personal picture of your Target Audience and know their interests and personalities which helps you provide your services better and more professionally.
- Building a relationship of trust with Audience: return back to target audience, one of the greatest advantages of Digital Marketing is continuity even after sale. In that event, the relationship is a long-term one with the consumer and audience. Building a strong relationship with your audience is considered the greatest things ensuring the strong continuance of your work either at the Digital level or the work level itself.
Now, you can have a clear idea about the nature of Digital Marketing and how to benefit from it clearly to develop your business, but there are things that wrongly understood about Digital Marketing? Certainly..!
- Digital Marketing is for Big Businesses Only: this may be true for some time, but now, technology and Digital Knowledge had developed significantly and became accessible for everyone at low cost. It is true that the more the budget available, the more revenue logically, but do not think that you need hundreds of thousands to start your campaign. You can succeed by fewer budgets.
- Digital Marketing achieves immediate results: of course, this idea will be useful and comfortable for Digital Marketers, but the fact is that any marketing campaign takes some time and efforts to be understood and good care to be spread well and reach the target audience and certainly achieve its target. The key difference between Digital and Traditional Marketing is the possibility to follow up results and adjustment of strategy as per results to improve performance and avoid mistakes.
- Need to be on Social Platforms: simply, Digital Marketing is to identify your target audience, where they hang out extensively, and then, you can create your Social Platform channels and introduce your content where the audience hang out extensively. Furthermore, following up the Social Platform channels at all times continuously takes more time and efforts. So, it is always preferable to concentrate 100% on two or three channels better than work on all channels by at least 50%.
Therefore, after reading this essay, as an Entrepreneur, have seriously considered the Digital Marketing as an important interface and integral part of your general Marketing strategy? Let’s hear your opinions.